Right now you can score some great deals on stainless steel fittings and stainless steel tubing braid. I recently added several of these 1/2″ stainless steel mini ball vales to my home brewing system and they work great and take up less than half of the space of a traditional home brewing ball valve. Best of all you can pick up a 2- pack for just $17 and get free shipping. Here are the specs on them:
- 0.5 Inch NPT Female&Male threads for connecting to male threaded pipe fittings
- SUS304 body and ball for extra strength and corrosion resistance
- Inline valve for connecting two pipes going in the same direction with Double-seal system
- Heavy duty stainless handles to increase service life, fast 1/4 turn open or closed operation
- Standard port flow for smaller valve size, each valve individually tested for maximum safety about Water, Oil, and Gas
Stainless Steel Mini Ball Valves for Home Brewing
Another great buy are these stainless steel quick disconnects. They cut valuable time off your brew day, make connecting and disconnecting items a snap and prolong the life of your home brewing gear and hoses. Best of all, you can pick up all 4 of them for just $25. They are 1/2″ and made of food grade 304 stainless steel. Perfect for home brewing.
.5″ Stainless Steel Quick Connects and Stainless Steel Quick Disconnects for Homebrewing
Perhaps best of all is this 304 stainless steel braided sleeving for 1/2″ home brewing tubing and hoses. You can pick up 10′ worth for just $12, which is an incredible bargain.
For some tips on how to easily install this stainless steel home brewing tubing and hose braid, visit WestCoastBrewer.com